- Hyundai Motor UK has launched a new Upgrade Event, with significant savings across the Hyundai range for cars ordered during February
- Customers can save up to £3,000 if placing an order now, with the option to cancel following a test drive when restrictions are eased
- The savings can be used in conjunction with existing deposit contribution offers across the range of up to £3,000, with 4.6% APR
- The largest saving applies to Santa Fe, with IONIQ Electric and Kona Electric available with a £1,000 saving each
- The Hyundai Upgrade Event, running throughout February, offers buyers some of the most significant savings ever seen across the Hyundai line-up.
Running in tandem with existing deposit contribution offers across the range, the Hyundai Upgrade event allows buyers additional savings of up to £3,000^ on top of deposit contributions of up to £3,000*.
Santa Fe is available with the largest saving of £3,000^, and with the largest additional deposit contribution of £3,000* for finance buyers, while the 2020 Tucson offers a £1,750^ saving on top of a £4,500* deposit contribution.
The savings apply to Hyundai’s advanced range of electrified models, too, with both the IONIQ Electric and Kona Electric offering an additional £1,000^ off, on top of the £2,500 deposit offer already applied to both models.
Even the very latest models, including All-new Tucson and All-new i20 come with Upgrade Event savings of £600^ and £500^ respectively, on top of their £2000* and £1250* deposit contributions.
Buyers must order their cars in February and have them registered by the 31st March, 2021 to qualify for the Upgrade Event offers. The scheme has been designed to allow customers to place their order now and test drive during March when COVID-19 restrictions are expected to be eased, with the option to cancel their order free of charge.
Even with our showrooms operating digitally, and with all the expertise of our retailer staff at the end of a video call or a live chat, sometimes a test drive is absolutely necessary – especially for someone who may be unfamiliar with our hybrid, plug-in hybrid or fully electric models. That’s why we’ve chosen to help our customers with this limited time Upgrade Event; not only do buyers get access to some of our best ever offers but they can buy with the full confidence of being able to cancel following a test drive in March.Ashley AndrewHyundai UK MD
The full list of savings is as follows:
Existing Deposit Contribution Offer*
Upgrade Event Saving ^
IONIQ Plug in Hybrid
New Kona Hybrid
*4.6% APR Representative. T&Cs apply. Applicants must be 18 or over, subject to status. Guarantee may be required. Hyundai Finance, RH2 9AQ.
^ T&Cs apply at www.hyundai.co.uk. Saving against list price. Over 18s and participating UK (excluding Channel Islands) dealers only. Savings vary by model. £3,000 off applies to 2020 Santa Fe model only. Valid for new private retail purchases made by 28.02.21, which are paid for and registered by 31.03.21.