- Motorline picks up three of the brand’s seven dealer accolades
- Awards evaluate performance of 167-strong UK dealer network against 25 criteria
- Strong aftersales performance across all sites, despite multiple lockdowns
- Hyundai has announced the winners of its latest Annual Dealer Awards, which celebrate consistent performance among its 167-strong UK dealer network.
Motorline was the stand-out winner, securing the ‘Overall Dealer Group’ award, as well as the ‘Overall Dealer’ award for best individual site (Motorline Worcester) and ‘Aftersales Dealer’ (Motorline Maidstone).
Dealers are ranked using Hyundai Motor UK’s Balanced Scorecard metrics, which assess performance across five key areas: new car objectives, aftersales performance, customer experience, dealer profitability and brand representation.
Each of these key areas is evaluated against five further key performance indicators, resulting in a rigorous 25-part ranking system. To be in the running for an award, the dealer must score consistently well in each of these pre-defined categories throughout the year.
The top three best-performing dealers displayed a remarkable level of consistency across all areas of their business and were upper quartile in almost all of the 25 areas measured. They all operate financially robust businesses, delivering strong sales performance while also embracing the brand requirements of training and delivering a great customer experience. We’re very proud of what they achieved in a very difficult year.Ashley AndrewManaging Director of Hyundai Motor UK (HMUK)
The complete list of Dealer Awards from Hyundai Motor UK:
- Overall Dealer Group – Motorline Group
- Overall Dealer – Motorline Hyundai Worcester
- Market Share Dealer – Hyundai Guildford
- Volume Dealer – Holdcroft Hyundai Stoke
- AFV Sales Dealer – Smiths Hyundai Peterborough
- HCX Dealer – Read Hyundai Kings Lynn
- Aftersales Dealer – Motorline Hyundai Maidstone
To secure three wins against such fierce competition is really quite remarkable. It illustrates how effectively the business operates, both at a group level and within each dealership. With strong management and engagement with our business at all levels, Motorline has achieved remarkable results for themselves and for the Hyundai brand over the past year.Nick TunnellBusiness Transformation Director at Hyundai Motor UK
One of the five key areas, aftersales performance, showed exceptional growth across the entire network. Aftersales departments had to adjust their business model while maintaining outstanding customer satisfaction levels.
Faced with the challenges of multiple lockdowns, Hyundai dealers throughout the UK demonstrated an agile approach that resulted in stronger aftersales results than we have seen over recent years.Nick TunnellBusiness Transformation Director at Hyundai Motor UK
The current Hyundai product line-up started 2021 on a positive note, winning six awards in January alone, and the range of electrified vehicles will expand further this year. For information on your nearest Hyundai dealer visit www.hyundai.co.uk/dealer-locator.