- Global unveiling of all-new IONIQ 5 to take place online at https://www.hyundai.co.uk/new-cars/ioniq5
- Livestream open to media, fans and enthusiasts around the world
- Online programme to start at 07:00 (UK Time) on Tuesday 23rd February 2021
- Pre-order website for limited edition IONIQ 5 model called “Project 45” available following the reveal.
- Hyundai Motor has announced details of the upcoming world premiere of its highly anticipated IONIQ 5 midsize CUV.
Media, fans and enthusiasts are invited to watch the programme at https://www.hyundai.co.uk/new-cars/ioniq5 starting at 07:00 (UK Time) on Tuesday 23rd February 2021.
It will be the first time the car has been shown in full, following the release of a series of teaser videos and images which showcased some key elements of the design and new technology of IONIQ 5.
The IONIQ 5 will be the first vehicle in Hyundai’s new dedicated BEV line-up brand, aiming to provide enhanced customer experiences through advanced mobility solutions.
Hyundai will launch a limited edition IONIQ 5 model in selected European markets. Customers will be able to reserve an introductory edition online called “Project 45”.
Customers have the opportunity to reserve this limited edition model via an online reservation website. This will launch following the world premiere – also available at: https://www.hyundai.co.uk/new-cars/ioniq5